-
July 8th, 2004, 02:57 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Yay for Mini-Hitler.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 09:17 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
July 8th, 2004, 04:45 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 8th, 2004, 09:05 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Yep, I don't understand it either... N.! Explanation please! ^_^
-
July 8th, 2004, 10:54 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
July 8th, 2004, 06:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
July 8th, 2004, 08:00 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
If I understand correctly, the Bush Administration an' the White House are changing EPAs records of pollution, to cover the american goverment?? Buriin' toxins and dangeroius chemicals into rivers an' farms that makes us ill? And doin' it in other countries as well?Mean...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 09, 2004 06:26 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
July 8th, 2004, 08:33 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I don't know if Hitler was as bad as Bush; I mean, at least Hitler wasn't half retarded like Bush.
It's a shame they call themselves "right-wing", not to mention their policies are rather contrary to economic liberalism.
-
July 8th, 2004, 10:47 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Thing is, Wiseman, is that the right in Spain and the right in America are two different things. The right here is like the current office, insane. The left here is not like over there, we (I'd vote for a lefty this year if I could vote, that's why I say "we.") are not crazy terrorists, anarchists, any other bullcrap stuff. The left is FOR the enviroment, FOR human rights, FOR education, and FOR a lot of other stuff. Sure the left may be a little bit corrupt from corporate backing, but it is less corrupt than the right.
For more information on the left click here.
However by the time I vote since Bush won't be able to run again (if he gets reelected) and it's down to Kerry vs. Right's Secret Weapon Omega vs. Nader. I'd vote Nader.
Nader appeals to me more, but for this election the important thing is to get Bush out of office, sure Kerry isn't right, but he's better than Bush.
-
July 9th, 2004, 09:23 AM
#9
Senior Hostboard Member
Bush is a slimeball... Have you signed the petition?
-
July 9th, 2004, 10:28 AM
#10
Inactive Member
To be honest, it's similar here. The left is all peaceful, and for the better of UK's people. They want to provide services to help people. The right is cool too, but it's more for people making there own money, and funding themselves.
Sadly, it's a popularity contest right now. You could say it's the orginal Big Brother.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks